The new Central Campus Classroom Building (CCCB) is a 100,000 gross square foot state-of-the-art classroom building specifically designed to support large innovative and interactive classes.
Building highlights include:
- A 572-seat auditorium - the largest classroom on the Ann Arbor campus
- Multiple team-based classrooms with 132, 150, and 162 seats and technology at each group table
- A 115-seat tiered case study room
- A unique 190-seat ‘classroom in the round’
- Over 350 informal seats throughout the building to study and collaborate with others
- On-site technology staff to support instructor AV questions and other needs
The building is located on Central Campus at the corner of Geddes and Washtenaw, near the Alexander G. Ruthven Building and the Biological Sciences Building.