The new Central Campus Classroom Building (CCCB) is a state-of-the-art facility that houses over 1,400 classroom seats in classrooms designed to support large innovative and interactive classes. The building also provides students with numerous inviting spaces to study and connect with others outside of class.
Building highlights include:
- A 572-seat auditorium - the largest classroom on the Ann Arbor campus
- Multiple flat-floored, team-based classrooms with 132, 150, and 162 seats
- A 115-seat tiered case study room
- A unique 190-seat ‘classroom in the round’
- Over 350 informal seats throughout the building to study and collaborate with others
- On-site technology staff to support instructor AV questions and other needs
This 105,000 gross square foot classroom building is located on Central Campus at the corner of Geddes and Washtenaw, near the Alexander G. Ruthven Building and Biological Sciences Building.